1. Take a look at the appropriateness of the venue.
2. Decide the direction the bridal part will arrive from. Decide on the positions the wedding party and guest reader
3. Test the sound levels from my earset microphone and handheld.
4. Decide on the location of the register signing. This could be at a table or anywhere else you are comfortable with.
5. Discuss any other concerns you might have.
This will usually take between 30 mins to an hour. It is a good idea to bring a notepad and pen as you may think of many other things during this rehearsal. Write them all down so you don’t forget.