Canberra Marriage Celebrant – Who am I?
My name is Dave Segal, a Canberra Marriage Celebrant who ensures your marriage ceremony is exactly as you want it. Now proudly offering weddings for the LGBTIQ community. Consistent feedback from couples is that I make the whole process easy to understand. My approach is professional and calm most of all Canberra Marriage Celebrant will make the process easy for you.
Breaking News – I am now able to take Notice of Intended Marriage as per the Same Sex Marriage Bill so what are you waiting for?
Your wedding is about you and my role is to facilitate the process ensuring your needs are met and I can assist you in writing your ceremony ensuring it is meaningful and specific to the beliefs and values of you and your partner.
Wireless sound equipment capable of meeting the needs of large audiences and does not require electricity additionally my fee is $600 for my services within the ACT and Gundaroo.
Canberra Marriage Celebrant – Contact me
Some more about me:
- Member of the Celebrants & Celebrations Network Australia.
- Civil Celebrant authorised by the Attorney General’s Department of Australia since 2013.
- Experienced public speaker and trainer see MHIST.com.
- Bachelor of Communications – University of Canberra.
- Masters of Management – Australian National University.
- Graduate Certificate Community Counselling – University of Canberra.
- Scuba Instructor.
- Qualified Chef.
- Head of a Residential Hall at the Australian National University.
- Canberra Marriage Celebrant is a member of CCN.
What have clients said about me?
- “Hi Dave, Just a short note to thank you for the great job you did at our recent wedding. Both of us were very happy with the ceremony and appreciated your professionalism, calmness and pragmatism through the whole process. We would certainly recommend you to other couples. Thanks again, Craig and Shanan Gillies”
- We met a few celebrants but liked Dave straight away and he helped us make the ceremony ‘ours’ and he is a wonderful speaker. He was the perfect choice for us and we highly recommend Dave’s expertise as a celebrant! We felt supported and guided by his knowledge and insight and he made sure we were comfortable and confident in the lead up to our wedding. He also has an amazing range of skills and training that ensure that you can trust he will be able to tackle any problems that could happen. Thank you so much Dave for making our special day happen! (Jessica Ashman)
- We have no hesitation in recommending Dave as a celebrant. Dave clearly explained the process, gave us time and assistance in personalising the ceremony, and met with us multiple times leading up to the event. Because of Dave, we had a wonderfully personal and unique ceremony which we could not have been happier with. Dave has an extremely friendly and calm approach, and a professional manner, which made us feel very comfortable during perhaps the most nervous time of our lives! Thank you Dave! (Megan Whittenbury)